April 2nd, 2020
In light of the current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus we are adopting certain best practices to minimize the risk to both our employees and customers.
We remain open, producing and shipping product as an “Essential Business”.
Along with implementing safety and hygiene practices as recommended by State and Federal agencies, we have also enacted the following policies and procedures:
- Sales and technical support staff working remotely from home
- Suspension of retail sales direct from Kinesis, both online and otherwise
- To contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for general product related questions, and for technical support please complete the following form: Submit a Trouble Ticket. During this time our sales and technical support departments will not be available for phone calls.
- We will continue to ship to our reseller and distribution network, and therefore, most of our products can be purchased through Amazon or from our Authorized Resellers.
- Modified work arrangements for our assembly, shipping and warehouse personnel
- No shared workstations. Each worker has an assigned work location to ensure social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- One designated assembler for each product that is produced at Kinesis.
- Regular disinfecting of assembly, shipping and warehouse stations where product is handled.
- Suspension of showroom appointments.
These practices will remain in effect until May 4th or at which time the State of Washington’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy order is lifted.
Thank you for your understanding and all of us at Kinesis hope you remain healthy and safe.