We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from the Kinesis Gaming Store (gaming.kinesis-ergo.com). New products purchased directly from the Kinesis Gaming Store qualify for our 60 day money-back guarantee (from the date of Invoice) and may be returned to Kinesis for a full refund excluding shipping & handling charges, subject to the Limitations described below.
- Products sold as “Refurbished” are not returnable and are not covered by the 60-day guarantee.
- Only products purchased directly from the Kinesis Gaming Store are eligible for return to Kinesis. If you purchased a Kinesis Gaming product from a 3rd party reseller (e.g., on Amazon), you must contact that reseller directly to arrange a return subject to their return policy.
- Customer is responsible for paying for return shipping, with insurance, to Bothell, WA USA.
- Return of 5+ items from the same order will result in a 15% restocking fee.
- Do not send merchandise to Kinesis without first obtaining an RMA number, Kinesis will refuse delivery or destroy the product at your cost.
How much will I be refunded?
If the product is returned in like-new, resellable condition with all “in-the-box” accessories, Kinesis will refund the full purchase price and sales tax (shipping & handling charges are not refunded). In rare occurrences where the product is obviously damaged (e.g. spills, cracks, or undue wear and tear) we may only offer a partial refund.
Initiating a Return Request
If you wish to return a product for a refund, submit a request for RMA (“Return Merchandise Authorization”) using the form below.
Warranty Replacement Product
If you are returning the product because of a defect and would like to receive a replacement product, please consult the Kinesis Limited Warranty to determine your eligibility for a replacement or repair directly from Kinesis. Warranty coverage extends to all original purchases of Kinesis Gaming products purchased from Authorized Resellers.